Saturday, October 10, 2009

Weekend Relief

Glad it's the weekend, and glad I was able to get out this morning, however brief. There are plenty of roads better suited for running than Delaware Ave, but I enjoy the accessibility and familiarity of runs starting there. Made it down to Old City before breakfast time, which is really the only time I don't mind being there. 30 minutes, 3.4 miles.

Yesterday was an easy 4 something miles before work. The tightness in my right foot is improving, but yesterday I still had to stop and stretch it a few times. Today I had no problems.

Later this morning I had an appointment with my massage therapist, who is really more of a therapist than a masseuse. Money well spent in my opinion, and I recommend it to anyone needing some knots unbound, or just general stress relief. I've learned some pretty useful stuff about managing little aches and pains. The latest is epsom salt. Never even though about it before, but I think there's a salt bath in my near future.

No comments: