Thursday, August 25, 2011

Wednesday morning I stretched my morning commute out to 10 miles. Gave me 1:23:18 worth of run, the pace of which tended to increase as the minutes passed by. Started out pretty slow though, and this was mentally a pretty tough run just because I hadn't had much of a rest after Tuesday night. By the end I was feeling a little beat up, especially my feet.

Today I met Rob in the park well before dawn for a loop I've done once or twice with him in the past. I can never remember the route when I try to map it because it's so dark when we've run it, but I'm guessing it's about 7.5 miles. Today it went by in 57:42. Feet felt OK during and even better after the run.

I have the rare opportunity to play hooky from work tomorrow, and I'll be looking to catch up on a bit of downtime that I seem to be lacking lately. Catch you later!

No comments: