Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Well I'll Be

Funny that after posting yesterday about a change in format it seems that gmap-pedometer.com has indeed done exactly that. That's a site I use for mapping distance and have found it pretty handy for the past several years. There are now options to save routes and workouts to a profile, with the ability to generate graphs and tallies. Awesome. So I'll mooch off that until I get bored with it. Then what?

7.6 in 55:39 along the CCT in Bethesda. Looking for an hour but I ran quicker than anticipated so I finished up just shy. After some initial right heel soreness dissipated (the intitial 15 min or so) I couldn't help but dial the pace down. Felt very smooth and got the sense that I'm now past any residual marathon fatigue. Rode the bike in today so no evening run.

No comments: