Monday, August 15, 2011

Weekly Update

This is becoming a weekly thing at best. I'm contemplating whether I want to keep it in its current format or move on to something leaner. I've enjoyed sites like the Daily Mile and others that exclude the narrative and tally mileage automatically. There's also the thought of venturing down the wrist computer path again, since most of them seem to minimize the time needed to keep track of things. All for the sake of time. Blerg.

Anyhow, happy to be running as much as I am, and feeling pretty good about how things have been going. The plantar fasciitis has lingered but not really limited me in any way. Got my fingers crossed that it'll pass like it did last time.

Haven't set any concrete goals for the season and I guess it's for the best. Apparently I may be jumping in Marine Corps in October, but it's yet to be confirmed. For now just building up the weekend longer runs. Saturday's was about 13, the upcoming weekend or two will be closer to 15 or 16.

Today, 6@8:00 0n the way to work, 4@7:30 on the way home.

No comments: