Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Planned Rest

Revisited my northern crescent loop this morning after yoga. This features a fair amount of ups and downs and I maintained a modest pace for most of the way. I really like this route as it avoids many of the most heavily trafficked roads in the area. Every now and again you cross a busy road and get stuck at a traffic light but even so the traffic feels relatively manageable. Wound up with 10 extra miles added to my usual morning 10.

I've been geeking out over at this website. Pretty neat tools if you're into physics and energy. The rest of the week promises to be extremely busy with a one-day business trip to Pittsburgh scheduled for Thursday. It would really be nice to get in a run in a (mostly) foreign city but on behalf of my right foot I don't think I'm ready to take that risk. So it looks like I'll get a day of rest.

No comments: