Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Easy Wednesday

I'm finding it much easier to blog now that I have absolutely no daily obligations. Even so, I feel as if a cat has nipped my tongue. Or my fingertips.

The weather in Denver is dry, so that when you sweat, it evaporates almost immediately. I guess sweating is much more effective as a means of cooling than on the east coast, where you get soggy and never reap the endothermic benefits of evaporation. But all of this doesn't really matter when it's 18 degrees outside. The temps have swung wildly from upper 50s on Monday to teens today, and apparently they're measuring snow in the feet just north and west of us.

Gonna check out Fort Collins and Greeley today. Friday we're off to Estes Park to stay in a cabin there for a few nights. Should be picturesque, and hopefully I'll get in a couple runs if the snow doesn't preclude it.

Today was a planned easy day, which meant 3.5 miles (30:00) on the treadmill after 30 minutes on the elliptical. Funny I should come across this post this morning, which got my mind in recovery mode. Felt good to go easy.

No comments: