Thursday, December 23, 2010

Untitled

This morning I decided I would head north on the Cherry Creek Trail, which eventually turns into the High Line Canal trail. Before ultimately deciding on an out-and-back run I contemplated heading to this irregular track loop that's about 460 meters in length and less than a quarter-mile from the front door. The desire to work in some higher intensity running is there. I've got my foot down that this won't be a spur of the moment thing however, as it would have been this morning. I want to plan for it, and perhaps I'll pencil it in next Tuesday before I head to the airport to fly back east.

For today I kept it simple. 6.3 miles, 47:44. 7 strides on the return leg. Followed up with some strength work at the "fitness room." I don't hurt, but I'll be pretty ready for a nap in a couple hours.


1 comment:

seebo said...

I've run on the Cherry Creek trail a few times, nice despite the out and back. Merry Christmas!