Sunday, October 3, 2010

Brevity

Have some family on the way over from out of town, so I'll make this quick.

Headed out about 8:30 this morning for a brisk and blustery 66 miles. 3:52 including breaks (got by with only two today).

Yesterday, just around noon, I headed out for a quick 33 miles with some intervals thrown in. I broke it up into two 6x5 min (4 on/1 off) separated by 15 minutes of moderate rest. This was a blast and I look forward to doing more of this in the future. 1:50.

I'm down to the last week before the Seagull Century next Saturday. The weather promises to be pleasant, and I'm looking forward to having a good ride. Based on my rides over the last couple months, I think finishing under 5:30 is reasonable. This week I'll take it easy with only a couple medium-long rides and possibly some swimming and running.

No comments: