Monday, March 17, 2008

Couldn’t hardly find my Monday morning shoes…

Feeling like I have a life hangover. About right for a Monday after entertaining an unexpected guest for 5 days, and a couple of late week bigger runs. I even almost fell asleep while doing yoga this morning.

Monday Recap

3/10 – rest
3/11 – 22 mi cycling / 1:29:27
3/12 – 7.8 mi / 1:01:33
3/13 – PM yoga
3/14 – 6.1 mi / 49:00
3/15 – 7.9 mi / 59:00
3/16 – 15 mi / 2:02

I’m tired, but I don’t have any regrets about last week. Moderate in terms of miles (~37 for the week in 4:50, average 7:55 pace), but a good week as far as intensity goes. Actually, for a week that I’d planned to take off, this was quite a lot. But that’s what happens when I drift from a structured plan. Looking forward to settling in to one of those in the next few weeks. As far as spring races go, I missed my chance to register for the Mt. Penn Mudfest (15k trail race) but it’s probably for the better since my left ankle is fussy on treacherous terrain. I think I realized that I don’t really want to race on the trails at this point, more just to run on them every once in a while.

This seems laborious, so I’m gonna stop. See you tomorrow.

No comments: